Saturday, April 2, 2016

Shinka Hair Salon Update: New Stylists and Locations

Shinka Hair Salon is one of the biggest google searches that brings traffic to my blog. I really hope it's English speakers in Japan looking for information and not Australians annoyed to be reading something about Tokyo.

It's been a few years since I wrote that post, so I thought it was time for an update. The Roppongi location is still going strong, though Miyuki hasmoved on. But since then they've opened a new location in Azabu Juban. My stylist Naomi, who I highly recommend, has recently started working at the new branch so I went there for the first time yesterday.

The Azabu Juban branch is smaller, and feels more intimate. It also has a cute, rustic vibe instead of the shiny look of the Roppongi branch. I'd happily recommend either branch. Everyone is really friendly, they speak english, and they know how to cut and dye foreigner hair. If you're going to Roppongi I think Sachi is especially sweet, and in Azabu Juban I really recommend Naomi.

The foils always make me feel like I have a lion's mane



Shinka Hair Salon

Roppongi Branch
Hours: M-F 11:00-8:30, Sat 10:30-6:30, Closed Sundays and 2nd & 4th Mondays
Phone: 03-5575-6768
Address: 2nd floor 2-18-20 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Map

Azabu Juban Branch
Hours: M-F 11:00-8:30, Sat 10:30-6:30, Closed Sundays and 2nd & 4th Mondays
Phone: 03-3455-6622
Address: 3-14-2 Azabu Juban, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Map

No comments:

Post a Comment