Monday, February 23, 2015

Pre-spring Thoughts

It's unseasonably warm today, and I'm absolutely loving it. The last week has felt so busy with networking events, dinners out, and late nights of drinking. By Sunday the only thing I wanted to do was sit on the couch all day reading, drink lots of hot tea, and then continue reading while I soaked in the bathtub.

I'm feeling much more refreshed today, and excited for spring to hurry up and arrive. Cherry blossoms are only about a month away, and this year my sister will be here visiting at the same time, so it will be extra wonderful. We're planning a trip to Kyoto and some more things that she didn't have time for during her first visit.

Sakura drinks are back - this year it's a "Caramelly Sakura Latter" waaaaay too sweet

A teddy bear bouquet

Pina Coladas with Raku
Glitter nails!


No comments:

Post a Comment